Low Loss Multimode 50/125 OM4 MTP Optical Cassettes feature a maximum cassette loss of 0.35 dB, the system's performance will allow customers to meet the strict budgets demanded by today's systems, especially when working in 10 Gigabit environments.
There are fiber adapter panels with preterminated and pre‐tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette. The cassette can be snapped into our standard WAC and RAC fiber enclosures. A RAC-1X holds three of these cassettes which could potentially contain 72 active LC connections using only three (or six) MTP brand cables, allowing you to clean up the clutter.
The cassette itself is comprised of four parts:
- MTP brand adaptor(s) in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- LC adaptors in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
By plugging an MTP brand cable into the back, 24 connections are lit up, and the cable connects to another MTP brand assembly inside the cassette that "fans out" to 6 quad-configured LC connections.
12-Fiber OM4 MTP to LC Cassette Features:
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
MTP Elite® Performance Insertion Loss
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1