As fiber optic networking space availability becomes more demanding and more limited, you need a fast, reliable solution. That's where the LightWave Multimode OM2 Quad LC to Elite MTP Fiber Cassette comes in.
The cassette is a fiber adapter panel with preterminated and pre‐tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette. By plugging an MTP brand cable into the back, 12 connections are lit up. For this 24-fiber application with Quad LC connectors, either one 24-fiber MTP brand cable or two 12-fiber MTP brand cables can be used.
Get more done, and more efficiently.
- MTP brand adaptor(s) in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- Quad LC adaptors in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
The cassette can be snapped into any standard fiber optic patch panel including both rack mount and wall mount. A RAC-1X holds three of these cassettes which could potentially contain 72 active LC connections using only three (or six) MTP brand cables. Clean up the clutter and increase your possibilities using MTP brand cassettes.
24-Fiber OM2 MTP to Quad LC Cassette Features:
- Designed for 50/125 micron OM2 fiber optics
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
MTP Elite® Insertion Loss Performance
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1