High heat resistant fir tree and cable tie assemblies provide a secure grip in mounting holes. The mount provides low insertion and high extraction force and slides along the cable tie for the proper orientation. Sold as an assembly with the cable tie and mount.
Material Features & Benefits
- Fir tree push mount offers simple and easy to use method of bundling and fixing cable ties.
- Fir tree design ensures a positive secure fixing into panels with thicknesses from 1.25 mm to 6.0 mm or threaded blind holes.
- High heat resistance offers maximum performance on both fixing surface and area near bundle.
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Commercial Cooking Equipment
- High Temperature Lighting
- Industrial Ovens
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Wire Harnesses for Harsh Environments
|Operating Temperature||-67°F to +392°F (-55°C to +200°C)|
|Item Number||Min. Tensile Strength||Length||Max. Mundle||Width||Color||Package Qty.|
|lbs. (N)||in. (mm)||in. (mm)||in. (mm)|
|111-01670||100 (445)||5.9 (150.5)||1.38 (35)||0.33 (8.4)||Beige (BGE)||100|
|111-01669||100 (445)||7.9 (200.6)||2 (50.8)||0.33 (8.4)||Beige (BGE)||100|