The ICC Plastic Cable Management D-Ring is used to provide support for cable runs in horizontally and vertically along walls, backboards or flat surfaces. It serves as an economical solution to more expensive cable tray or ladder rack runway systems.
Designed with two mounting holes per side for several mounting methods, and smooth rounded edges to avoid cables being damaged, the ICC Plastic Cable Management D-Ring is available in three diameter sizes (2, 3 and 5).
- Complies with TIA standards for Category 5e/6/6A or fiber optic cables bend radius.
- D-Rings support cable and wire in telecommunications/equipment rooms, horizontally or vertically on walls, backboards, flat surfaces, or wherever cable runs are required.
- Constructed from durable non-conductive ABS plastic
- Packaged in 100-pack ideal for small to large installations
- Required: (4) #10 machine screws to secure D-Ring into walls or flat surfaces. *Not included*