Fire Retardant Rip-Tie Lite Screw Mount
This is the Screw Mount version of the Fire Retardant Rip-Tie Lite, which has a larger head and a perforated X for driving a screw, and is designed for use in air handling spaces. It is Plenum rated, which means this Rip-Tie product meets the requirements of these regulations, allowing it to be used for wire and cable management above a hung ceiling or below a raised floor.
Rip-Tie Lite Plenum Screw Mount Features
- Two color options; Black and Cranberry
- 50 re-fastenings
- Various quantity options to accommodate scale of your project
Rip-Tie Lite Screw Mount version has a larger head and a perforated “X” for driving a screw. The grommet is added for heavy duty uses. Tested for a minimum of 50 release cycles.
Rip-Tie Lite Screw Mount version has a larger head and a perforated “X” for driving a screw.
||maximum bundle size
||5/8″ x 8″
||5/8″ x 12″
find the size that’s right for you
1. First determine the diameter of your maximum cable bundle size
2. The maximum cable bundle size will define the length of your CableWrap
3. Find the appropriate product code on the chart above
NOTICE: This product is sold for use only for wrapping cable bundles. See directions for proper use. Do not use as a safety strap or in load carrying applications.