Rip-Tie Lite Plenum Rated Screw Mount, 5/8 Inch Wide
The Plenum-Rated Rip-Tie Lite 5/8 Inch x 8 Inch Screw Mount, is a fire-retardant Rip-Tie Lite screw mount that is useable in spaces defined as air plenums such as raised flooring systems and air handling ducts. Enjoy maximum flexibility with this item, and take full advantage of Rip-Tie Lite strength and reliability with more storage options thanks to the screw mount, which features a larger head and a perforated X for driving a screw. This tie allows for at least 200 re-fastenings, and is perfect for use in the home, office, and especially in large cabling facilities.
Plenum-Rated Rip-Tie Lite Screw Mount .675" x 8" Features
- Available in black and cranberry colors
- Ties are .675" wide, 8" long
- Comes in various quantities. Choose from a 10-pack, one roll of 25, 10 rolls of 10, or a spool of 675 ties.
Rip-Tie Lite Screw Mount version has a larger head and a perforated “X” for driving a screw.
|maximum bundle size
|5/8″ x 8″
|5/8″ x 12″
find the size that’s right for you
1. First determine the diameter of your maximum cable bundle size
2. The maximum cable bundle size will define the length of your CableWrap
3. Find the appropriate product code on the chart above
NOTICE: This product is sold for use only for wrapping cable bundles. See directions for proper use. Do not use as a safety strap or in load carrying applications.