Handheld battery operated MTP/MPO switch that is simple and easy to use!
This switch will allow technicians to connect to any brand of OTDR and test all 12 fibers by only connecting once and no need for a breakout cable.
- SC port for connection to test equipment (Others Available)
- MTP/MPO (Male) port for connection to 12-fiber trunk cable
- LED's to indicate which fiber number is selected
- USB port for power and remote control
- "Up/Down" buttons to select fiber number to test
- Rechareable lithium battery
- Wavelengths: Min 800nm / Max 1400nm
- Insertion Loss: Typ 1.8dB / Max 2.3dB
- Repeatability: 0.05dB
- Optical Crosstalk: 80dB
- Switching time: 5ms
- Interface: USB, 2 buttons
- Battery lifetime: 1000 cycles
- Optical connectors: MTP/MPO, FC, SC (Angled for Singlemode)
- Dimensions: 5.12" x 2.7" x 1.2"
- Weight: 0.3kg / 0.66lbs
- Use temp: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)