1 set(2) ramps for cables up to 3 in.
Diamondback Modular Cable and Hose Bridge Systems provide protection for valuable cable and hose lines while ensuring a method of safe passage for vehicles.
They replace wooden and metal fabricated ramps. High density, all-weather urethane construction protects from damage by physical pressure and reduces cable and hose maintenance and replacement costs.
Diamondback Modular Bridge Systems can be used to protect lines up to 6 inch diameter. The lightweight, modular design of interlocking 16 inch wide sections provides multi-length flexibility. Diamondback Cable and Hose Bridge Systems are intended for temporary installations only.
- Load Capacity: 23,700 lbs./Tire
- Protect cables and hoses from 3 in. up to 6.5 in. in diameter
- Polyurethane construction for high load bearing capacity
- Abrasion, impact and weather resistant
- Modular interlocking design with multiple tunnel choices
- Diamond plate tread surface for increased traction
- Yellow caution color for high visibility
- Lightweight, easy to transport, setup, breakdown and store
- Built-in hand holds double as attachment points for mounting brackets
- Vehicles crossing bridge system must have clearance of greater than bridge height
- Cable/Hose Bridges are for rubber tired vehicles only and not for equipment with metal tracks
|A: ||Tunnel Diameter ||3.5 in. |
|B: ||Weight ||19.30 lbs. |
| WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, Benzyl Butyl Phthalate (BBP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. |