Corning Cable Systems Wall-Mountable Connector Housing (WCH) provides interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser or distribution cables and the opto-electronics.
Units accept standard closet connector housing (CCH) connector panels and modules and options include jumper routing guides and a bracket for securing buffer tube fan-out kits.
- Rack-mountable housings for interconnect and cross-connect capability
- Designed for rack mounting in 19-in (48 cm) racks or optional 23-in (58 cm)
- Equipment racks (1.75-in EIA hole spacing)
- Housings have sliding tray (01U and 02U) or open top at front (03U and 04U) for ease of access
- 1U = One industry-standard rack space of 1.75 in