WaveSource Quad MM/SM series fiber optic light sources offer the fiber optic professional a wide range of options for their testing needs. All versions of the WaveSource have two transmission modes: Continuous Wave (CW) for accurate temperature-stabilized fiber optic tests; and modulated mode.
Modulated mode provides for an auto-testing function when used with the. The modulated signal from the WaveSource tells the WaveTester to switch to the currently selected wavelength, which eliminates much of the guesswork during tests, and saves valuable time.
WaveSource Quad MM/SM Features
- Tempreture-stabilized sources
- Multimode and singlemode versions available
- Combination selected source/ Low battery indicator LEDs
- Fiber OWL 4 or WaveTester optical power meters
- Extended battery life-up to 30 hrs on one battery
- Operating temperature -40 to+85 C
- Storage tamperature -40 to+85 C
- SC or ST fiber connectors