Each model of the WaveTester Optical Power Meter can store reference values for all of its calibrated wavelengths, and displays optical power as an absolute value in dBm or relative to a user set "zero" reference in dB.
Stored data points contain this reference information, and when data is downloaded using our free OWL Reporter software, the data can be certified using one of many popular cabling standards. OWL Reporter can also print professional-looking certification reports as proof to customers of a job well done.
WaveTester Optical Power Meter Features
- OWL Reporter data can also be saved to hard disk for later retrieval
- 1mm grmanium ptodetector with 2.5mm universal adapter(ST,SC,and FC)
- Other standard features include a backlit
- The WaveTester is protected from shock and droppage by an attractive rugged rubber boot
- Multimode and singlemode ready
- Data storage for 200 points
- Optional integrated visual fault locator (VFL)
- Measurement range +5 to -70dbm
- 2.5mm universal detector port that is compatible with FC, ST, SC, DIN
- Simple 4-key opreration ready
- Long battery life-over 250 hrs on on e9v battery
- Backlt graphic LCD display with intuitive user interface