The Yellow Jacket AMS® (Advanced Modular System) is the first cable protector system* designed to grow with a user's needs. Now a user can "build" a cable protector system on-site to accommodate an unlimited number of cables, add ADA compatible ramps and tailor it for restricted floor space. The system interfaces with a broad range of existing cable protector systems. The Yellow Jacket AMS® extra heavy duty cable protector system will handle a wide range of traffic; from pedestrians to trucks and buses.
Holds Unlimited Number of Cables
Yellow Jacket AMS® systems are designed for expansion.
- Protect an additional 5, 50 or more cables, lines or hoses
- Simply add more center sections to expand
- Each additional center section has five channels
Space Efficient, Easy to Assemble
Yellow Jacket AMS® protectors are the most space efficient cable protector systems in use, transit or storage.
- Holds the most cable runs in the smallest footprint
- The center section’s straight edges reduce the space needed for multiple parallel cable runs
- One side of center section fits flush to a wall saving space and eliminating a potential trip hazard
- All ramps can be detached when not in use, requiring less space in transit and in storage
- All components fit together with a simple footstep just listen for the snap
Forms Fully Flat, Highly Stable Surface
Connect parallel Yellow Jacket AMS® cable protectors together to create a Superfloor™ a truly stable, flat surface.
- No gaps or valleys between parallel cable connectors
- Ramps lock into center sections with Hipersnap® locking devices
- Hour Glass™ connectors hold cable protectors in line and in place
- The resulting Superfloor will stay connected under very demanding usage and greatly reduces any chance of trip hazards.
Expandable ADA Compatible Ramps
WASP® AMS® ADA compatible special access ramps provide unmatched stability and expandability.
- Several ramps may be combined to form an extra wide ramp for easier access
- Ramps provide excellent access for forklifts and other small vehicles
Connects with Other Cable Protectors
The Yellow Jacket AMS® connects to cable protectors using the dog bone connector* with its AMS Interconnect™. The Interconnect:
- Protects your investment in Yellow Jacket Classic and other cable protectors using the dog bone connector
- Is a fully functional, half-length (18”) cable protector
- Has dog bone and Hour Glass™ connectors on opposite ends
- Forms a strong, stable connection without gaps
Built with Yellow Jacket® Strength
The Yellow Jacket AMS® is built with the strength of the well known Yellow Jacket® Classic. Yellow Jacket’s superior performance is due to its combination of:
- Long lasting proprietary Durathane® polyurethane
- Extra strong 2” leading edge with Roman Arch™ construction
- A 3/8” thick lid and 3/8” thick base
- Low angle ramps that are easy for vehicles to cross
Available in Extreme Heavy Duty Models
For applications in highly abrasive environments, like military use in deserts, the Yellow Jacket AMS® made from Hiperthane® polyurethane is the cable protector of choice. Hiperthane® is:
- Extremely dense polyurethane made using Yellow Jacket Inc.’s Durathane process
- Hiperthane has superior abrasion resistance, tear resistance and elasticity.
Yellow Jacket AMS® is the premier solution for protecting valuable cables and connectors, meeting ADA and other regulatory requirements.
* dog bone connector was designed by Yellow Jacket, Inc’s parent corporation and is licensed to other manufacturers.
- Load Capacity: 16,300 lbs./Tire, 32,600 lbs./Axle
- "System" includes 1 AMS center section and 1 pair of ramps
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.25" outside diameter
- Connect unlimited center sections and add ramps
- Hinged lid for easy cable placement
- Patented technology with modular interlocking design
| WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, Benzyl Butyl Phthalate (BBP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.