|Description:||6-Fiber, Singlemode 9/125 OS2 Low Water Peak, Mining Rated D Series, PE Jacket, 250um Tight Buffer|
- Compact, lightweight cable design with the highest strength-to-weight ratio
- Flexible, rugged, high-strength construction for long cable pulls
- May be directly terminated with connectors with physical protection at termination points
- Lower total installed costs
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, survival in difficult pulls, and mechanical protection for the optical fibers
- High performance tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber for environmental and mechanical protection
- Multiple tight-buffered fibers stranded within a single jacket with common strength members
- Ideal configuration for a single cable termination point requiring multiple fibers
- Flame retardant - MSHA approved to Part 7, Subpart K of Title 30 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
Note: This item may require 24 hours for cut and prep before shipping.
||Distribution Mining Cables
||-40°C to +85°C
||-55°C to +85°C
|Installation Temperature (cable temp.)
||-10°C to +60°C
||Part 7, Subpart K of Title 30 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
These specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Optical Cable Corporation's tight-buffered fiber optic cables meet the functional requirements of the following standards:
This item has not been reviewed.
No Q&A's available. Ask one now!
Sale Price: $1,180.80
Sale Price: $1,722.00
Sale Price: $2,460.00