The LightWave 12-Fiber Singlemode Duplex SC to MTP Cassette offers you the relief you need if you are struggling to manage space in the telecommunications room or data center. Take back control of your network with this small, yet powerful MTP cassette.
These Singlemode 9/125 micron optical cassettes are fiber adapter panels with pre‐terminated and pre‐tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette.
This cassette has one port in the back with a MTP brand coupler awaiting connection of an MTP brand cable assembly that has 12 fibers in the connector. The MTP brand cable plugs into the back and through the adapter. The cable connects to another MTP brand assembly inside the cassette that "fans out" to 6 duplex-configured SC connections.
The cassette can be snapped into any standard fiber optic patch panel including both rack mount and wall mount. A RAC-1X holds three of these cassettes which could potentially contain 36 active SC connections using only three MTP brand cables. Clean up the clutter and increase your possibilities using MTP brand cassettes.
- One MTP brand adaptor in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- 6 duplex SC connections in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
12-Fiber Singlemode SC to MTP Cassette Features:
- Cassette designed for Singlemode fiber optics applications
- Optical Return Loss: > 55 dB (8° Angle Polish)
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.3 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 500 remates
- 0.25 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.75 dB Maximum (single fiber)