The CyberPower RMCARD305 is a full-featured network UPS management device that remotely manages, monitors, and controls your CyberPower UPS products.
It is an internal card that allows remote monitoring and control of a UPS via Web Browser or NMS. By utilizing the auto-shutdown software, servers and workstations stay protected from data loss due to power failure.
Event log in software traces history of the UPS operational history. Security management also provided.
- Remote management and configuration of UPS via Web Browser or NMS
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, HTTP protocol
- PowerPanel Shutdown Service for up to 6 servers and workstations
- Automatic events notification via SNMP Trap
- Flexible Event Action setting
- Auto-shutdown to protect servers/workstations from data loss due to power failure
- Schedule shutdown/startup/reboot of UPS remotely
- Event logging to trace UPS operation history
- SNMP MIB provided
- 10Mbps fast Ethernet compatible
- Quick installation and user friendly interface
- Security management provided
- A computer with a Windows Operating System (for optional PowerPanel Shutdown Service Software)
- An Ethernet cable connection to an existing network
- NMS (Network Management Station) compliant with SNMP (for optional NMS management)
A full-featured network management card, the CyberPower RMCARD305 remotely manages, monitors and controls select CyberPower UPS systems and ATS PDUs via a standard web browser, command line interface (CLI), SNMP or network management system (NMS). Especially suited to enterprise installations, the RMCARD305 provides scheduling for UPS shutdown, startup, and rebooting, along with event action settings, event logging, status recording, and automatic event notifications via email, SMS, SNMP traps, or Syslog. PowerPanel® Business Edition Client software protects servers and workstations from data loss due to power failure by initiating auto-shutdown command from a UPS when a power loss event occurs.
An optional environmental sensor (ENVIROSENSOR) can be connected to the RMCARD305 to monitor the ambient temperature and humidity of a server room, IT closet, or other critical environments. Administrators define temperature parameters in Fahrenheit or Celsius; thresholds can be configured to prompt the RMCARD305 to send a predefined notifications. The RMCARD305 comes with a three-year warranty.
- Environmental Sensor Compatibility
The optional ENVIROSENSOR connects to the Universal port on the RMCARD305 to monitor ambient temperature and humidity. Notifications are enabled by default and alert thresholds can be easily customized to fit environmental control requirements.
- Remote Management
Allows administrators to control and configure the UPS without being onsite via a standard web browser, command line interface (CLI), or network management system (NMS).
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown
In conjunction with PowerPanel Business Edition Client, you can protect servers and workstations from data loss due to power failure.
- Offsite Scheduling of UPS and ATS PDU Operation
Lets administrators conduct scheduled times for UPS and ATS PDU shutdown, startup, and reboot. Functionality includes event action management, event logging, and automatic event notification.
- Automatic Event Notification
Provides immediate updates about power events via Email, SMS, SNMP Traps, or Syslog server.
- Event Logging and Status Records
Traces the UPS and ATS PDU operational history, tracking events and input/output power status records.
- Event Action Settings
Allows administrators to customize UPS actions in response to power and system events.
- Upgradable Firmware
Keep the RMCARD305TAA up to date with the latest firmware version. New firmware releases include new functionality, feature enhancements, and bug fixes. Firmware can be updated via FTP or SCP.
- Upgradable UPS Firmware*
Maintain UPS firmware that manages features and functions up to date to. The UPS firmware upgrade is easy to do via the web management interface.
- Three-Year Warranty
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
*Select UPS models only. Please contact your CyberPower Systems representative for information.