Our 410 series 19'' mount floor enclosures are a 31'' depth design which allow for deep dimensional mounting requirements for equipment such as servers, UPS's and other oversize equipment. Available in multiple heights, these enclosures are manufactured to ANSI/EIA RS310-D standards. All 410 series enclosures feature louvered side and rear removable keyed panels offering easy access to equipment and cabling.
- Structure: Cold Rolled Steel - 16 AWG
- Side and Rear Panels: Cold Rolled Steel / 18 AWG (3,4 & 5 Ft. H) / 16 AWG (6 & 7 Ft. H)
- Base: Cold Rolled Steel - 14 AWG
- Rails: Laminated Steel - 16 AWG / Tapped with EIA Spaced #12-24
- Front Door: Smoked Acrylic - With Ventilated Steel Frame
- Paint: Electrostatic Microfinish
Please note: Items over 150 lbs must be shipped via Freight Carrier. If you receive an error message regarding shipping, please select this option. We will contact you with a freight quote after the order has been placed. Also, if you do not have a loading dock, then a $50 fee for a lift-gate may apply. Freight Carrier is used only for products over 150lbs such as LAN stations, etc., and oversized items such as innerduct.
- 42 RMS
- 7' Overall Height
- 23" Overall Width
- 31'' Overall Depth
- 74'' Internal Height
- 27.5'' Internal Depth
- 750LBS Load Capacity
- 19'' Rack Mount Span