FPLP shielded and unshielded fire alarm cable may be used for many applications, including the wiring of fire alarms, smoke detectors, voice communications, burglar alarms, fire protective circuits, pull boxes, addressable fire alarm systems and more. FPLP Alarm Cable features an abrasion, chemical and water resistant jacket. Sequentially marked footage is included to facilitate installation.
Features and Benefits
- RoHS Compliant
- Cables are manufactured to meet current NEC guidelines and are verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us and c(ETL)us
- Footage marked descending.
- Power Limited Fire Alarm Signaling Cable
- Audio Circuits
- Control Circuits
- NEC Article
- 18-16 AWG: CMP, CL2P, CL3P, FPLP
- 14-12 AWG: FPLP, CL2P, FT6
|Total Number Conductors||2|
|Conductor Material||Bare copper|
|Insulation Material||Low smoke copolymer|
|Nominal Insulation Diameter||.084"|
|Color Code||Black, Red|
|Cabling Overall Lay||4" left hand lay|
|Final Jacket Material||Low smoke copolymer|
|Nominal Jacket Diameter||.198"|
|Print (Surface Print)|
|Sequential Foot Marks||Yes|
This item has not been reviewed.
No Q&A's available. Ask one now!