|Description:||Voice RJ-11 HD Module|
The voice High Density (HD) modular jacks, RJ-11 keystone jack, is 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C). It's HD design offers a smaller rear footprint, maximizing space in confined work areas, and allows the use of more modular jacks within the same space. The voice High density modular jacks is designed for business system applications. The IDC accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire and is suitable for use with Apple Talk, DSL, Voice, and Arcnet applications. Compatible with RJ11/14 and 25 modular jacks and plugs.
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Includes an integrated USOC/UTP color wiring diagram
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- Compatible with all ICC faceplates, Decorex inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Works with ICC telephone line cords
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed.
- Material: PC, UL 94V-0
- Color: Light gray
- XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow
- Current rating: 1.5 amps max.
- Voltage rating: 150 volts alternating
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts rms, 60Hz
- Insulation resistance: >10 mohms
- Mated force: 5 lbs max.
- Unmated force: 5 lbs max.
- Plug retention force: 20 lbs min.
- Durability: 750 cycles
- Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
- Contact: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 inches of nickel
- Gold plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min.
- Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC) accepts 22~24 AWG solid wire