CAT6A RJ45 Keystone Jack in FTP for HD Style
CAT 6a FTP Shielded modular jacks (8P8C) is designed to deliver advanced performance and reliability in the most hostile and demanding datacom environments. CAT 6a FTP die-cast connector shields and protects vital network terminations from harmful Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) commonly present around power cables and heavy machinery that causes alien crosstalk along the path of a signal.
Cat 6a FTP innovative shielded termination cap provides a punch-less means of termination while maintaining the twist integrity of the cable for optimum performance. CAT 6a FTP jacks will outperform any UTP 10Gig solution while maintaining high density space efficiency.
- Foiled Twisted Pair (FTP) CAT 6A rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- Lead frame technology provides maximum performance and uninterruptible signal integrity
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds TIA 568-B.2-10 Category 6A connectign hardware requirements
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination
- Provide shielding against electro-magnetic interference (EMI)
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- UL Listed
CAT 6A FTP Modular Connector:
- Environmental conditions:
- Temperature range:
- Storage: -40 to +70o
- Operational: -10 to +60o
- Relative humidity (oprational): Macimum noncondening 93%
- Insulation resistance: 500 megahom min.
- Contact resistance: 20 milliohm max.
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1,000 volts D.C., 60Hz, 1 min.
- Total contact force: 800 gram for 8 wire lead minimum
- Retention: 50N (11lbf) for 60s+/-5s
- Insertion life: 750 cycles min.
- Housing: Zinc-alloy fully shielded
- Spring wire: Phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50 micro-inch of gold over 70~100 micro inch of nickel
- Wire termination cap:
- Phosphor bronze alloy with 100 micro inch of 100% of Sn alloy