The wall mount vertical hinged bracket is ideal for wall-mounting patch panels, hubs, routers, switches and other networking equipment. The bracket offers rear access which facilitates punching down and simplifies installation. There are cable tie points throughout the vertical hinged bracket for cable management.
The sturdy all-steel construction comes in a durable black powder coat finish.
- Designed with durable steel construction, black textured powder coated
- Ideal for installing voice and data equipment such as patch panels, active components, and cable management products creating a neat structured and organized cabling system
- Allows easy access during and after the installation and is ideal for installations with space limitations prohibiting the use of floor mount racks
- Available in 6 rack mount space (RMS) to support 40 pounds of equipment and 8 rack mount space (RMS) to support 60 pounds of equipment
- 8 rack mount space (RMS) version is available in 12" and 18" depths
- Used with ICC rack mount products
- Main body: 16 GA CRS
- Base: 16 GA CRS
- Top support: 16 GA CRS
- Bottom support: 14 GA CRS
- Side rails: 11 GA CRS
- Surface finish: Black textured powder coat