INSPECTION & CLEANING KIT KI-TK1010
A general purpose fiber cleaning and inspection kit, perfect for low to modest clean / inspect volume on SM and MM systems, and most connector styles with 2.5mm and 1.25mm ferrules. Replacement consumables are also available. The dry cleaning items here are proven and well-accepted by most organizations.
Typical inspection & cleaning applications
- For a large variety of fiber ferrules and connectors
- Includes stick, cartridge & reel and wipe style optical cleaners
- Excellent cleaning performance ensure network reliability and longevity
- Optical connector end-face inspection microscope x200 with 2.5 mm & 1.25 mm universal adaptors
- Optical connector cleaning tools & materials.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
- Video capture option using digital eyepiece option OPT684
- Optional alternative Eyepiece for x100 magnification, option OPT690
Connector & battery summary
For fiber optic connector styles with 2.5 & 1.25 mm PC ferrules.
Microscope accepts 2.5 & 1.25 mm PC ferrules. Also OK for occasional APC use.
Microscope 1 x AAA alkaline. Run time >300 hr. Micro USB power.
- 200x microscope for inspection of SM, MM, and MPO networks
- Best quality, image & eye safety
- Wide range of interchangeable adaptors
2.5 mm Universal Connector Adapter for KI6610 Series Microscope. OPT681
Wrist Strap / Lanyard for KI Products
USB Cable (Micro)
Instrument User Manual
Quality Assurance Certificate
Semi-Rigid Carry Case for Test Kits OPT155
- Sturdy carry case made of durable custom moulded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap.
- Accommodates any three KI9000 instruments.
- Comfortable to use
- Space for additional (not supplied): batteries, mandrel wraps, test leads, connector adaptors, documentation, instruments.
Stick-Type Cleaner 2.5 mm TOOL CLEAN-03
Stick-type Cleaner 1.25 mm TOOL CLEAN-04
Fiber Connector Cleaner Cartridge TOOL CLEAN-09A
Puffer Brush TOOL BRUSH-01
1.25 mm Universal Connector Adapter for KI6610 Series Microscope. OPT682
Universal 1.25 mm PC, Simplex / Duplex and terminus for ruggedised connectors