This Aqua LC Duplex Coupler with no Flange is used for pairing two LC duplex patch cables together in either a standalone configuration or using a fiber adapter panel. Its SC footprint design allows the use of an LC Adapter in an SC panel for double the density. Premium one-piece housing design with no welding point helps to prevent breaking. Great for premise installations and Gigabit Ethernet.
SENKO LC Adapters are available in simplex and duplex configurations. They feature self-adjusting panel latches as well as a choice of mounting orientations, and labeled polarity. Singlemode and multimode LC adapters come with a choice of zirconia ceramic or phosphor bronze split sleeves, including zirconia diagonal split sleeves for PC and APC applications.
Aqua LC Duplex Fiber Coupler Features
- Zirconia Ceramic Split Sleeves
- Provides eye safety by attenuating laser light when the mated connector is removed
- 100% automatic shutter mechanism requiring no operator handling of the shutter door
- It keeps adapters interior clean from dust
- Complete SC footprint
- You can see the visible light through the adapter
- Compact design
- High precision alignment
- Telcordia, ANSI, TIA/EIA, and ISO compliant