ESD Mobile Workbench and Cart
Item #: ESD-EVH-1000
Kendall Howard's Electric Variable Height ESD Cart provides technicians in static control environments an ergonomically friendly, ESD Safe, mobile solution for the transportation and maintenance of sensitive Electric components across a multitude of industries. Designed for mobile ergonomics and safety in mind. This cart features Electrically controlled height adjustability between 29" and 54". Lithium-Ion battery and intelligent controllers allow for pre-programmable height settings to quickly satisfy repeat users and applications. The lift column actuators feature anti-collision detection to protect operators and their instruments when actuating downward movement of the work surface.
- Height Adjustable - The top shelf can lower to 29″ and rise to 54″. The lift columns allow the shelf to be set at any variable height between 29″ – 54″.
- Controller - The controller has three memory settings so that users can more easily adjust the carts height for different jobs. The easy-to-read digital display shows the height of the adjustable top shelf.
- Casters - The cart is outfitted with two 5″ ESD locking swivel-casters and two non-ESD fixed/rigid casters. The ESD casters are constructed of a carbon infused polymer that allows the cart to operate safely on non-insulated or ESD safe flooring
- Ergonomic Handle - The handle is ergonomically friendly and allows users to easily maneuver the carts.
- Corner Guard Bumpers - The corners of the cart are outfitted with rubber bumpers to prevent damage to the most susceptible areas of the cart. The bumpers will help keep your cart looking in good shape over time.
- Test Data -Resistance to top/ resistance to ground 1.0 x 10^5 – 1.0 x 10^9 Ohms resistance at 70° F & 30% relative humidity.
- Shelf Versatility -The lower two shelves are fixed; upper shelf is adjustable from 29” – 54”. Each shelf is protected with an ESD mat.
||29" to 54"
||46"L x 24"W x 46"H
||Limited lifetime warranty