850 / 1300 / 1310 / 1550 nm Autotest LED / Laser Source KI2824.
With standard accessories. eg: canvas pouch, SC optical connectors, quick reference guide, user manual, calibration certificates, conformance certificate.
CD with user manuals, useful application notes and standard compliant KITS™ reporting software.
Optical Power Meter with InGaAs detector, Autotest, 24 calibration wavelengths KI2600-Ge.
With standard accessories. eg: canvas pouch, SC optical connector, quick reference guide, user manual, calibration certificates, conformance certificate.
CD with user manuals, useful application notes and standard compliant KITS™ reporting software, USB cable.
Case Contents (OPT153)
OPT 153 carry case sturdily constructed of durable custom molded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper and separator, carry strap. Space for additional: (not supplied) batteries, connector adaptors, test leads, documentation. Case can accommodate any two KI2000 or KI7000 style instruments.
- Optical power measurement from -70 to +15 dBm, calibrations at 24 wavelengths.
- Optical loss testing on single mode fiber 1310 / 1550 nm with a range of 70 dB, standards compliant.
- Optical loss testing on multimode fiber 850 / 1300 nm with a range of 47 dB, standards compliant.
- Software for cable testing data capture, pass/fail and custom reporting.
- Continuity / tone source & detection up to 50 dB loss using tone features on the source and meter.
- Optional Visual fault locators either built in to power meter or light source.
- Low to medium test volume on both single mode and multimode systems, with excellent operational flexibility.
Each kit contains:
- KI2824 Optical Light Source & standard accessories
- KI2600-Ge Optical Power Meter & standard accessories
- OPT153 Carry case and standard contents