The KI 6611 Handheld FiberSafe Inspection Microscope is the microscope of choice to check fiber optic connector end face quality. It provides the state of the art in eye safety.
A combination of versatile and rugged design, easy operation, quality optics and durable construction ensures that this equipment will enhance the performance of installation and maintenance staff.
- Triple-mode illumination: coaxial, oblique and core
- X400 magnification
- Enhanced eye safety for red and infra-red light
- Easy check IR filter presence
- Stabilised LED illumination with time
- Tripod mount, lanyard mount
- Compact, light weight, reliable
- High quality glass optics with excellent image quality
- Long operation from AAA alkaline battery
- Micro-USB power input & low battery indication
- Inspects duplex patch leads
- Easy focus and XY-alignment image centring