660 nm LED Source KI9809.
With standard accessories, eg: fixed SMA optical connector, quick reference guide, conformance certificate.
SMA-SMA POF patch lead, so user can make own adaptor cables to suit application.
Note: Pleae enquire for 650 nm source.
Optical Power Meter with 5 mm Si detector, 6 calibration wavelengths, KI9600XL-Si5.
With standard accessories, eg: quick reference guide, calibration certificate, conformance certificate.
Available on our web site: user manuals, useful application notes and KITS™ reporting software (manual data entry).
Please specify your required power meter connector adpator
Case Contents (OPT156)
Pocket padded pouch, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap. Some space for additional (not supplied): batteries, mandrel wraps, test leads, connector adaptors, additional documentation. Case can accommodate any two KI9000 style instruments.
Compatible POF / HCS / PCS connectors
Optional power meter connector adaptors are available for:
- Bare 1mm fiber, OPT229
- 2.2 mm cable, OPT229
- Toslink (SPDIF), OPT230
- mini-Toslink, OPT229
- SMA, OPT203
- HFBR all styles, OPT229
- Tyco, OPT229
- Optical power measurement on 1 mm POF / PCS / HCS from -60 to +5 dBm, large area 5 mm Si detector, calibrations at 6 wavelengths.
- Optical loss testing on 1 mm POF / HCS / PCS at 660 nm (optional 650 nm) with a range of 54 dB.
- Software for cable testing data capture, pass/fail and custom reporting (manual data entry).
- 12 fiber continuity / tone source & detection up to 40 dB loss using tone features on the source and meter.
- Low to modest test volume on POF systems.
Each kit contains:
- KI9809 Optical Light Source & standard accessories
- KI9600XL-Si5 Optical Power Meter & standard accessories
- OPT156 Carry case and standard contents
- User may need to order a suitable XL power meter connector adaptor