The Greenlee Pulser Fault Locator identifies the exact location of even the smallest breaks in insulation by pulsing a high-voltage signal that radiates into the earth at the location of the faults. With the A-frame mounted receiver, a visual analog meter points the way to the source of the voltage. Multiple faults on a single wire can be identified indicating the need to replace instead of repair. Extra-long test leads feature heavy-duty alligator clips for use on multiple cable types
The fault locator includes a rechargeable transmitter, receiver, A-frame, ground stake, 120V charger and a 12V DC (cigarette lighter) adapter. Battery operated (one 12V and one 9V battery are included). Molded carrying case included
- Transmitter: (1) 12V rechargeable battery
- Receiver: (1) 9V battery
- Battery Life Transmitter: 23 hours per charge; Receiver: 200 hours
- Transmitter Power 2400VDC peak
- Voltage Protection 240VAC/400VDC
- Construction Transmitter - aluminum housing in polyethylene case
- Receiver - powder coated aluminum
- Dimensions Transmitter - 17" x 8.5" x 6.5"
- (421 mm x 215 mm x 160 mm) in case
- Receiver - 33.5 x 21.75" x 3.25"
- (840 mm x 550 x 8 mm) on A-Frame
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
||Greenlee Cat. #
|Pulser Fault Locator