10-32 Rack Screws W/Washers (100)
These 10-32 Rack Screws come 100 per box. Rack Screws are made from forged steel and are painted with a black powder coat to match most racking systems. Rack Screws use a standard Cross Head Driver.
10-32 Cage Nuts (100)
Cage Nuts are used to install rackmount equipment into computer server rack cabinets, 4-post racks, wallmount cabinets and racks, and 2-post racks. Cage nut style rails are often referred to as universal mounting rails, which are the most common type of rails used today.
Cage Nut Tool
This Cage Nut insertion tool for 3/8" (10mm) cage nut bodies will save you lots of time and headache. Use with #10-32 and #12-24 cage nuts for easy insertion into your cabinets and relay racks. Pressure is adjustable using a flathead screwdriver. Also features a rubber grip to ease slippage.
10-32 Rack Screws, Cage Nuts & Cage Nut Tool Features
- Rack Screws are made from forged steel and are painted
- Black powder coat to match most racking systems
- Included are protective plastic washers to protect your components finish
- Rack Screws use a standard Cross Head Driver
- #10 (3/16") diameter, 32 threads per inch
- 5/8" thread length
- Available in 50, 100, and 2500 packs
- Packaged in a metal resealable tin
- 10-32 zinc finish
- ROHS complaint
- Made in the USA