12-24 Rack Screws W/Washers (100)
These 12-24 Rack Screws come 100 per box. Rack Screws are heat-treated to prevent head stripping and feature a phosphate and oil finish to match most racking systems. Rack Screws use a standard Cross Head Driver.
12-24 Cage Nuts (100)
Made from C1050 annealed high carbon spring steel. They have a Phosphate & Oil finish on the parts. These 12-24 Cage Nuts come 100 per box. They will fit onto any standard size rack and take 12-24 Rack Screws.
Cage Nut Tool
This Cage Nut insertion tool for 3/8" (10mm) cage nut bodies will save you lots of time and headache. Use with #10-32 and #12-24 cage nuts for easy insertion into your cabinets and relay racks. Pressure is adjustable using a flathead screwdriver. Also features a rubber grip to ease slippage.
12-24 Rack Screw, Cage Nut and Tool Combo Pack FeaturesRack Screws:
- Rack Screws are made from forged steel and are painted
- Black powder coat to match most racking systems
- Included are protective plastic washers to protect your components finish
- Rack Screws use a standard Cross Head Driver
- #12 (0.2160") diameter, 24 threads per inch
- 5/8" thread length
- Available in 50, 100, and 2500 packs
- Packaged in a metal resealable tin
- Phosphate and oil finish
- ROHS complaint
- Made in the USA