|Description:||10-Pack CAT6 Crossover Network Cables w/ Boot, RJ45 to RJ45, Gray|
CablesPlus USA carries Snagless Cat6 UTP Booted Crossover Cables as an upgrade from our standard Cat5e cables and for "future-proofing" your network. While Cat5e allows for 1 Gigabit Ethernet, Cat6 gives you 10 Gigabit Ethernet up to 164 feet. Thanks to the tighter twist in the cables, Cat6 eliminates the delay issues you would typically experience in Cat5e.
With increases in data transfer, you're going to need that extra bandwidth to keep your network running smoothly and efficiently. These Cat6 crossover cables are RoHS-compliant, are available in different lengths, and come in a pack of 10 of the same length.
Cat6 UTP Crossover Cable Features and Uses:
- Backward-compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards
- Allows two-way communication in each pair of wires, unavailable in Cat5e
- Connect 2 computers directly
- Connect a router's LAN port to a hub's port for expanding a network
- Connect 2 switches/hubs by using normal port in both switches/hubs
- T568A on one side and T568B on the other