Switched PDU's - Remote management and control of outlets
The CyberPower (PDU30SWHVT16FNET) 16-outlet 2U rack mount switched power distribution unit (PDU) provides 200-240V 30A output. It distributes power to 16 IEC-320 C13 receptacles from a single NEMA L6-30P plug, with unfiltered electrical pass-through. The switched outlet receptacles can be managed individually or collectively over the network using CyberPower Management Console /web browser and the RJ45 Ethernet port for network connection or locally using the LCD controls. Outlets can be turned on, turned off, or recycled on demand or at programmed times to address a number of needs including remote rebooting of locked equipment, load shedding, power sequencing, and locking out unauthorized loads.
The front LCD panel provides local control and monitoring of the PDU. Using the LCD controls, outlets can be used to turn on or turn off a single receptacle or multiple receptacles. Load management is accomplished by using the display to measure the electrical current used by connected equipment in amps. The LCD can also display input voltages to assist in diagnosing potential issues with input power. Power being consumed in watts can also be displayed, as well as, the IP address of the network interface for ease of installation.
The CyberPower Management Console offers real-time remote monitoring of PDU vitals as well as controlling outlets for networked clients. You can program outlets to turn on, turn off, or recycle at specified times. In addition to control, you can use Event Logging via a web browser/network connection to review history on power conditions, such as input voltages, load levels, and outlet status. Automatic event notifications via Email or SNMP Trap are sent to designated user when specified power events occur.
Designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications, this unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 10-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted horizontally, includes cord retention trays and is UL60950_1 and FCC Class B certified. A three-year warranty ensures that this PDU is free of defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship.
- Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with 200-240V AC, 30A maximum capacity (derated to 24 amps), built-in Web/network interface, and 2U horizontal form factor.
- NEMA L6-30P twist lock plug and (16) IEC-320 C13 controllable outlets are standard on the PDU30SWHVT16FNET PDU.
- The LCD provides users with real-time metering for current (amperes), input voltage, power consumptions (kilowatts), and the IP address to make setup easy.
- Output receptacles can be controlled individually at the PDU or remotely (via Web/network connection) to turn on, turn off or reset frozen equipment.
- Using the CyberPower Management Console, you can program outlets to turn on, turn off, or recycle at specified times collectively or individually to address a number of needs including remote rebooting of locked equipment, load shedding, power sequencing, and locking out unauthorized loads.
- Event logging is available via a web browser/network connection to review history on power conditions, such as input voltages, load levels, and outlet status.
- Switched and Monitored PDUs include a RJ45 network port to connect to an Ethernet network for monitoring or controlling PDU outlets and vitals.
- Fast and easy network setup can be done automatically with DHCP or manually by assigning a user defined IP address.
- Administrator and User rights can be established to provide IT personnel with access to the Management Console via a web browser to monitor and/or manage the PDU settings.
- Automatic event notifications, via email or SNMP traps, provide IT personnel immediate updates on power events including user defined thresholds.
- CyberPower Switched PDU includes protocol support for PowerPanel Business Edition, HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, and SNMP.
- Cord retention brackets are included to keep power cords organized and securely plugged in.
- Designed without a power switch to prevent accidental power interruptions.
- 2U horizontal rack installation supported with the included brackets.
|Voltage||200V - 240V|
|Maximum Input Current||30A (Derated to 24A)|
|Plug Type||NEMA L6-30P|
|Nominal Output Voltage||200V - 240V|
|Overload Protection||30A (Derated 24A)|
|Overload Protection (Each Bank)||15A|
|Outlets - # of Banks||2|
|Outlets - Total||16|
|Outlets - Front||0|
|Outlets - Rear||0|
|Outlet Type||IEC-320 C13|
|Meter Readout||KW, Voltage, Amperage, IP Address|
|LED Indicators||Load, Tx/Rx, LINK, Outlets|
|Management & Communications|
|SNMP / HTTP Remote Monitoring||TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, SNMP, HTTP|
|Form Factors Supported||2U rackmount, undercounted installation supported|
|Cord Retention Tray/Cord Organizers||Yes|
|External Site Ground Pin||Yes|
|Adjustable Mounting Brackets||1 set|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.)||3.5 x 17.05 x 4.41|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 104 °F / 0 °C to 40 °C|
|Operating Humidity||0% - 95% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||5 °F to 113°F / -15°C to 45 °C|
|Maximum Operating Elevation||14,760 ft / 4,500 m|
|Maximum Storage Elevation||50,000 ft / 15,000 m|
|Certifications||UL60950_1 , CSA C22.2, FCC Class A|
|Product Warranty||3 Years|