The Procyon™ Fiber Cassette is designed to provide easy transition of trunk cables terminated with MTP/MPO to MTP/MPO patch cords for 40/100 Gbit/s Ethernet connectivity. It is part of an overall upgradable pre-terminated cabling architecture. The MTP/MPO-MTP/MPO cassette boasts a small form factor for maximum density and integrated cable management and cassette extraction features.
Horizontal panel for server/storage cabinets
Vertical panel for switching cabinets
Any bulk transport of MTP/MPO connections in a trunk cable
40G (12 fiber MT) or 100G (24 fiber)
- Accommodates 4 MTP connections with either 12 or 24 fiber configurations in a single cassette.
- Small overall form factor
- High density (48 MTPS in 1RU) when used with OCC Fiber panel
- Left or right directivity for preferred forward exit management
- Pull tab feature for easy cassette extraction
- Proprietary bow clip positioning and retention mechanism
- Clear cover for easy visual inspection
- Available with and without forward cable management
- Bi-directional capture mechanism when reverse orientation is required during installation
- Upgradable from LC cassette for 10G to 40/100G future applications