Source, Meter, Two-Way + ORLTester Pair
1310 /1490 / 1550 nm Two Way & ORL Tester, zero warm up KI7347C-InGaAs-APC, Pair.
Optical power meter section has 24 calibration wavelengths.
Each with standard accessories, eg: canvas pouch, leather holster, SC, FC, ST optical connectors (2 each), low reflection terminators, PC/APC test lead, quick reference guide, user manual, calibration certificates, conformance certificate.
CD with user manuals, useful application notes and standards compliant KITS reporting software, USB cable.
Optional Visual Fault Locator
Optional visible fault locator e.g. KI6354 etc as required.
If you would like a visible fault locator with you kit, please select the right visible fault locator and order separately.
With standard accessories, eg : user manual.
Connector inspection microscope
Fibersafe connector microscope x200 KI6610 with Accessories: 2.5 mm universal PC polish connector adaptor, batteries, user manual, conformance certificate. x400 model available.
Popular optional accessory: OPT680: adaptors for 2.5mm APC, 1.25 mm PC / APC, industry standard adaptor ring.
- Carry case sturdily constructed of durable custom moulded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper and separator, carry strap. Space for additional: (not supplied) batteries, connector adaptors, test leads, documentation, mains power pack, two mandrel wraps. Case can accommodate any two KI3000 or KI7000 style instruments.
- Cleaning materials
Cletop-S type A cartridge connector endface cleaner.
"stick" type connector endface cleaners 2.5 mm, Qty 5.
"stick" type connector endface cleaners 1.25 mm, Qty 5.
Puffer brush to clean microscope and optical power meter interface.
- Optical power measurement from -70 to +5 dBm calibrations at 24 wavelengths.
- Optical loss testing on single mode fiber 1310 / 1490 / 1550 nm, with a range of 60 dB.
Highly efficient Two-Way loss + ORL testing using Autotest with a loss range of 41 dB.
- Optical return loss testing up to 65 dB. Integrated with loss testing under Autotest.
- Software for cable testing data capture, pass/fail and custom reporting.
- Continuity / tone source & detection up to 40 dB loss using tone features on the source and meter.
- Visible fault locator pen (order separately as required).
- Connector end face inspection microscope x200 (or optional x400 microscope, or optional fiber identifier).
- Connector cleaning tools & materials for various connector styles.
- Medium to high test volume on FTTx PON systems, with some operational flexibility.
- P2MP PON cable acceptance testing can be performed with one operator.
Each kit contains:
- KI7347C-InGaAs-APC Optical Loss Test Set & standard accessories, qty 2
- KI6610 Microscope & standard accessories
- OPT154A Carry case and standard contents